Digital Signature Certificate
Get Online Digital Signature Application Registration @ affordable price
Instantly apply for digital signature online through India Filings. Pay after approval of the application. Get same-day service in most cities in India.
Fill this form. We will get back to you shortly
Procedure For Digital Signature Application Registration
Class 2 DSC:
Class 2 Digital Signatures are used to verify the identity of a person against a pre-verified database. This type of Digital Signature is used for efiling of documents with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), GST and the Income Tax Department. Class 2 Digital Signatures are issued to a person on a USB token after verifying self-attested copies of identity/address proof and eKYC process completion. It is Class 2 DSC tokens that are used for company registration, LLP registration, IT return filing, GST registration, GST return filing, MCA annual return filing and IE code registration.
Class 3 DSC:
Class 3 Digital Signatures are the most secure form of Digital Signature Certificates and are used to establish the identity of the signee in e-commerce and e-tendering. For instance, many of the online e-tenders require auction participants to participate in the bidding using a Class 3 Digital Signature to establish their acceptance of the bid electronically. Class 3 Digital Signatures are issued only after the Registering Authority verifies the identity of the applicant, in-person.
The documents required to apply for digital signature differs based on the applicant type as follows:
Documents Required for Indian Nationals:
In case the applicant is an Indian National, please submit the following documents for identity and address proof:
- PAN Card of the Applicant
- Driving Licence
- Post Office ID Card
- Bank Account Passbook containing the photograph and signed by an individual with attestation by the concerned Bank official
- A photo ID card issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs of Centre/State Governments
- Any Government-issued photo ID card bearing the signatures of the individual
- AADHAAR Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving Licence (DL)/Registration Certificate (RC)
- Water Bill (Not older than 3 months).
- Electricity Bill (Not older than 3 Months)
- Latest Bank Statements signed by the bank (Not older than 3 Months)
- Service Tax/VAT Tax/Sales Tax registration certificate
- Property Tax/ Corporation/ Municipal Corporation Receipt
In case the applicant is a Foreign National, please submit the following documents for identity and address proof:
- Attested copy of Applicant Passport
- Attested copy of VISA (If the applicant is out of the native country).
- Attested copy of Resident Permit certificate (If the applicant is in India)
- Attested copy of Applicant Passport
- Attested copy of any other Government-issued Address Proof
The identity and address proof of foreign nationals must be attested by the following authorities:
- Embassy of Native Country (If the applicant is out of the native country)
- Apostilized by Native Country, after Public Notary (if the country is in Hague Convention)
- Consularized by Native Country, after Public Notary (if the country is not in Hague Convention)
You will be using your digital signature for various reasons like filing GST return, filing income tax return, etc. For security reasons, the Digital Signature Certificate is stored on a hardware device, a Cryptographic USB Token known as ePass. The USB token can only hold your Digital Signature Certificate. The USB token is also protected and incapable of storing any other documents or information.
To use your Digital Signature Certificate token, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Before plugging in the USB token, please download and install the e-pass 2003 token driver.
Step 2: After installation, plug-in the USB token into the USB port of your computer and enter the password. You can change the password on the token by selecting the option “CHANGE USER PIN”.
Step 3: Once you have signed a document, unplug the USB token from your computer and store it in a safe place.
IMPORTANT: Never click the initialize/delete button in ePass 2003 driver menu. If you click on either the initialize or delete button, the Digital Certificate will be deleted, and the token will become unusable.
Never lose the password for your USB token or inadvertently entering the wrong password multiple times. In case a password is lost, or the USB token is locked, there is no way to retrieve or use the Digital Signature. You will have to purchase a new Digital Certificate and USB token.
Get Registered in 4 Steps
Select the desired service you want to avail
Pay the mentioned amount for the respective service
Send the relevent documents for the service.
Get it done
Now get registered and enjoy our service
PAN Card of shareholders and Directors. Foreign nationals must provide a valid passport.
Aadhar card | Voter ID | Passport | Driving License of Shareholders and Directors.
Latest Telephone Bill | Electricity Bill | Bank Statement | Gas/Water Bill of Shareholders and Directors
Latest Passport size Color photograph of Shareholders and Directors.
Registered office Proof
Latest Electricity Bill | Telephone Bill/Water/Gas Bill of the registered office address
NOC from owner
No Objection Certificate to be obtained from the owner(s) of registered office
If Property is taken on Rent, then rent agreement required. Agreement must be notarized.
All the documents must be apostilled(if applicable) and notarized.